Power of God Missions Network operates primarily in the 10/40 window (between latitudes 10 degrees and 40 degrees north of the equator) where 90% of the unreached people on earth live. We have a thriving network of missionaries, churches and Bible Colleges in Pakistan operating under deep persecution. We also have “boots on the ground” in East Africa, Iraq and Peru bringing the Gospel where it has never been heard before. We do not disclose specific locations or identities of our missionaries on the internet for security reasons. Should you need further information, reach out to us using the contact form.
Most of our missionaries serve in areas where preaching the Gospel can be punishable by death. For their protection, and the security of their family, their faces are blurred out.
Our missions network endeavors to plant churches and Bible colleges in every unreached nation. For example, in Pakistan, the second largest Muslin nation on earth, we have over 30 missionaries, several churches, and 3 different Bible Colleges equipping Believers to reach Pakistan.
The goal of the Power of God World Missions network is to reach every unreached person on earth with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. By partnering with Christians and Churches around the world, we are raising up missionaries and planting churches and Bible Colleges in unreached nations. We wholeheartedly believe the words of Jesus, that “the harvest is truly plentiful but the workers are few.”
Power of God World Missions is a non-denominational, evangelical 501(c)3 organization. We are purposefully not aligned with any specific group or denomination so that we can work with all branches of the Body of Christ to fulfill the Great Commission.
We have Power of God Missionaries active in ISIS refugee camps and villages in Kurdistan and Northern Iraq. We help support 10 different villages and have a mobile medical clinic and a school for 1,200 children. Muslims and those from other faiths are coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ on a daily basis.
Yes! We offer to come to any Church or gathering of Believers, with no financial requirements, and share God’s heart for unreached nations and tell of the miracles we see happening in unreached nations.
1. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, holy, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in a loving unity of three equally divine Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Having limitless knowledge and sovereign power, God has graciously purposed from eternity to redeem a people for Himself and to make all things new for His own glory.
2. We believe that God has spoken in the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, through the words of human authors. As the verbally inspired Word of God, the Bible is without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for salvation, and the ultimate authority by which every realm of human knowledge and endeavor should be judged. Therefore, it is to be believed in all that it teaches, obeyed in all that it requires, and trusted in all that it promises.
The Human Condition
3. We believe that God created Adam and Eve in His image, but they sinned when tempted by Satan. In union with Adam, human beings are sinners by nature and by choice, alienated from God, and under His wrath. Only through God’s saving work in Jesus Christ can we be rescued, reconciled and renewed.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, one Person in two natures. Jesus—Israel’s promised Messiah—was conceived through the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, was crucified under Pontius Pilate, arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
The Work of Christ
5. We believe that Jesus Christ, as our representative and substitute, shed His blood on the cross as the perfect, all-sufficient sacrifice for our sins. His atoning death and victorious resurrection constitute the only ground for salvation.
The Holy Spirit
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit, in all that He does, glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ. He convicts the world of its sin and guilt. He regenerates sinners, and in Him they are baptized into union with Christ and adopted as heirs in the family of God. He also indwells, illuminates, guides, equips and empowers believers for Christ-like living and service.
7. We believe that the true church comprises all who have been justified by God’s grace through faith alone in Christ alone. They are united by the Holy Spirit in the body of Christ, of which He is the Head. The true church is manifest in local churches, whose membership should be composed only of believers. The Lord Jesus mandated two ordinances, baptism and the Lord’s Supper, which visibly and tangibly express the gospel. Though they are not the means of salvation, when celebrated by the church in genuine faith, these ordinances confirm and nourish the believer.
8. We believe that God’s justifying grace must not be separated from His sanctifying power and purpose. God commands us to love Him supremely and others sacrificially, and to live out our faith with care for one another, compassion toward the poor and justice for the oppressed. With God’s Word, the Spirit’s power, and fervent prayer in Christ’s name, we are to combat the spiritual forces of evil. In obedience to Christ’s commission, we are to make disciples among all people, always bearing witness to the gospel in word and deed.
9. We believe in the personal, bodily and premillennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ. The coming of Christ, at a time known only to God, demands constant expectancy and, as our blessed hope, motivates the believer to godly living, sacrificial service and energetic mission.
Response and Eternal Destiny
10. We believe that God commands everyone everywhere to believe the gospel by turning to Him in repentance and receiving the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that God will raise the dead bodily and judge the world, assigning the unbeliever to condemnation and eternal conscious punishment and the believer to eternal blessedness and joy with the Lord in the new heaven and the new earth, to the praise of His glorious grace. Amen.
Power of God World Missions has an independent Board of Directors that approves all expenditures. Every penny raised for world missions is spent towards reaching unreached nations and mobilizing the Church behind the Great Commission.
As you invest your financial resources into reaching the world for Jesus Christ, you engage in the thing that is closest to God’s heart. He loved the world so much that He sent Jesus to die for them — and many of them just do not know it… yet! Your financial gifts help the Power of God Missions Network reach the places in the world that are closed to the Gospel.
Investing your finances into the harvest of souls around the world does not just qualify you for treasure in heaven. Jesus promised that as you invest your life, money and possessions into the Gospel, He multiplies it back to you — in this life!
29 So Jesus answered and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel’s, 30 who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life.” (Mark 10:29-30)
Our deep commitment to God, and You, is that we are wise stewards over the finances that you entrust to us. We send 100% of every gift that is designated for Unreached Nations only to unreached nations. It takes a lot of money to operate the ministry and we trust God to meet our administrative and operating costs. We do this so every penny designated for missions only goes towards winning the lost.